Singapore Corporate Services
Corporate Services in Singapore
We provide the following corporate services to help our clients to achieve the highest standards of reporting, disclosure and compliance in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Maintain statutory books and records of companies
- Ensuring secretarial compliance with regards to passing of relevant directors’ and shareholders’ resolutions and filing of the relevant Notices and Returns with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA)
- File accounts/relevant forms with ACRA
- Prepare board resolutions and shareholders’ resolutions
- Attend and record minutes of board and shareholders’ meetings
- Assist and advise in the incorporation of companies
- Assist and advise in the registration of Foreign Companies
- Assist and advise in the registration (and renewal) of Representative Offices
- Assist and advise in the striking-off of private limited companies.
- Assist and advise in members’ Voluntary Liquidation
- Assist and advise in capital reduction
- Provision of Named Company Secretary
- Provision of Nominee Director and Shareholder services
- Provision of registered office of business address
- Facilitating various corporate changes such as change of directors and secretary, bank signatories, auditor, transfer of shareholdings, change in share capital, amendments to the Memorandum and Articles of Association and renewal of licenses
Meet your Singapore corporate needs effortlessly
We are constantly kept abreast of Singapore’s company laws and regulations. Engage our compliance specialists today to fulfil your needs.